Advocate For Extra Small Dogs <4kg
Advocate provides clear advantages for pet owners and veterinarians:
Broad protection against common internal and external parasites in dogs and cats. And it has been developed by Bayer HealthCare, the solution provider and leader in quality for efficient and cost effective parasite control. It comes as no surprise, then, that Advocate offers a whole range of important advantages never before combined in one product:
It controls all stages of hook- and roundworms – even the pre-adult forms.
Advocate safeguards not only pets, but owners and their families against the threat of zoonosis, caused by nematode transmission from infected pets. It is also safe and reliable insurance against heartworms – in many countries a key issue for pet protection.
Advocate is an ideal product offering:
- heartworm prevention
- flea and lice treatment and prevention of flea infestations. The product can be also used as part of a treatment strategy for FAD (Flea Allergy Dermatitis)
- gastrointestinal worm control including several larval stages
- treatment and prevention of lungworms in dogs (Angiostrongylus vasorum and treatment ofcrenosoma vulpis)
- control of ear mites in cats and dogs
- control of sarcoptic mange in dogs
- control of Demodex mites in dogs