ZiwiPeak Daily-Dog Rabbit & Lamb Cuisine Canned Dog Food
Rabbit is a natural prey for dogs. Fortunately (at least for us) they’re very abundant in the wild South Island of New Zealand. So, our rabbit meat and organs aren’t from farmed animals but from free-range wild-caught rabbits in the South Island mountain and lake country. It’s processed in export-quality facilities under the control of the New Zealand Government Ministry of Agriculture. As rabbit’s naturally very lean, we’ve carefully blended it with lamb to give your pet the right balance of protein and fat as a daily diet. Cans are 13oz (370g).
ZiwiPeak moist Rabbit & Lamb is particularly suitable for:
- Dogs that have suffered from allergic reactions to other protein sources, grains or other meats.
- Dogs that require a stricter weight control programme.
- Dogs that suffer from restricted mobility or who have joint issues.
- Dogs that suffer from digestion issues.
- Dogs that suffer from Renal issues such as; chronic renal failure, urinary crystals, kidney failure, pancreatitis, IBS & IBD.
|Rabbit Meat, Lamb Meat, Lamb Liver, Lamb Lung, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Heart and Kidney, New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel||min. 66%|
|Lecithin, Dried Kelp, Agar-Agar, Taurine|
|Vitamins - Choline Chloride, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement|
|Minerals - Potassium Chloride, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate|
|Guaranteed Analysis||Quantity (min.)|
|Crude Fibre||2.0% (max.)|